Dear Altitude Camp participants,
We've held off on the decision to proceed with this year's Altitude Camp for as long as possible, but due to COVID restrictions and new University policies, we will have to postpone the high altitude running camp for another year. The medical release forms, background checks, transportation, and other necessary items or precautions have become extremely expensive and will require more time to properly address prior to hosting our next Altitude Camp. Additionally, if you've already paid for this year's Altitude Camp you will be receiving a camp reimbursement. Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to hosting the Altitude Camp in July of 2022.